Monday, March 17, 2014

Monday Inspiration: Found in Links 17.03.2014



1. For those who are still in winter mode and frequently get sick, or for those who like to be on the safe side in case a cheeky cold decides to appear here's a little get well kit to save your day. Or at least make your day a bit better.



2. Ok, I admit it. I've thought about writing the infamous "in my bag" post. In fact I might still do it, even though mine is really a disneyland for lunch receipts, flyers, chewing gum wraps, half bitten straws and other odd objects. After reading so many posts about the contents of other bloggers' impeccable and neat handbags, this image made me laugh. The truth is: it doesn't matter how cool and stylish your lipstick, your wallet, or your handbag is, because you know that at the end of the day, you'll be taking your keys out a wonder-mess. 



3.  Ah! The everlasting question! How on earth do you have a healthy lifestyle when you have lots of other things to worry and think about? Here are a few good tips. I specially like number four: stay organized, people. Hmm, I like five too....zzzzzzzz



4. This one's a bit more life oriented, but still worth reading. It's called  30 must-do's while you're still young enough to read this. 




5. Last, but not least: a little something to make you laugh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment