Friday, February 14, 2014

V-Day Tunes


Happy Valentine's Day to all lovers and....... others. Hope you get loads of flowers and chocolates. 

As much as I could possibly want to, I don't have the courage to share my favourite love songs. They're quite embarrassing and I'm far too shy. So, today, I shall share only one, and one song only: 




Who am I kidding? 

Here (click on link, please) is a tiny little playlist of some of my fave love tunes. 



List:

The Skyliners - Since I Don't Have You

Nat King Cole - Unforgettable

Phil Phillips - Sea of Love

The Flamingos - I Only Have Eyes For You

Ray Charles - I Can't Stop Loving You

The Platters - Only You

Paul Anka - Put Your Head On My Shoulder

Bryan Hyland - Sealed With A Kiss

The Beatles - Here, There And Everywhere

The Beatles - And I Love Her

The Beach Boys - I Can Hear Music

Bobby Hebb - Sunny

Bob Marley and The Wailers - Stir It Up

John Lennon - Woman

Leo Sayer - More Than I Can Say





No comments:

Post a Comment